Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Writing Fun

Screenshot 2016-03-11 at 11.21.58 AM.png
                                       CLICK HERE TO PLAY
This website is called Writing Fun, and it has been extremely useful for me, because it taught me how to write different text types. At the moment we are learning about narratives at school, and I am keen to learn how to write an interesting narrative.

Last year we used this site to write Recounts and Narrative and it taught me a lot of helpful words to start my writing. This year my goal is to focus and be confident on my writing, so I can check my work myself to see if I have any mistakes. I could also feel confident in helping other students improve their writing.










1 comments:

Unknown said...

well Sarah your work is so awesome keep up the good work girl

Post a Comment