Pages

Wednesday 29 November 2017

My New Zealand Story

We are trying to prove to find out how strong our connections are in New Zealand. We think we are like one big family.


Dear Jason Taumalolo


Malo e lelei my name is Sela Manu and I go to Glen Innes School in Auckland. I am writing to you because you are my favourite player in the Mate Ma’a Tonga Team. I love how you play and how you are confident in playing Rugby League without caring about what other people thinks of you. My class is wanting to know how connected New Zealanders are. I am inspired by you because how you don’t give up on what you are trying to achieve. Jason I picked you because you are creative, strong, and a child’s role model. If you get this letter can you please reply to this message on my e-mail please.

E-mail-sarah8fz9mjv@gleninnes.school.nz

How can I be an phenomenal team player like you? #NZSTORY
Image result for jason taumalolo

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Malo e lelei Sarah,


You have explained why you chose him really well. All your main ideas and points are really self explanatory. Your so correct he is an amazing person. Why and how did he inspire you?


Thank you,

Post a Comment