Pages

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 4 Bonus Activity

Te Iti Kahurangi 9/10
The reason why is because they have such beautiful voices and their actions were just spot on. They sang very loudly for the audience to hear them and they loved it.


Tamatea Arikinui 7/10
The reason why is because they had such beautiful actions and they sang very loudly, however I thought there voices weren't really together, however there energy up there was wonderful.


Te Puku o Te Ika 5/10
The reason why is because there weren't really that much actions, However there voices were beautiful

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sarah
what amazing work!! Did you find it hard to rate and why
???? until next timw

jolie said...

Kia Ora Sarah

I love your work, I like how you gave us strong reasons for your rates. Keep up the great work :)

Unknown said...

Hey Sarah
I can really see the all of the hard work that you have put into this activity. I also am doing the summer learning journey on my blog. What was your favrioute part about this activity? Why?
Hope you have a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Ruby SLJ said...

Hi Sarah,

Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team! It's great to see that you've been working through these activities. Well done!

You've done a great job rating these activities and telling us why you've rated them like that. I like how you've given each song a rating out of ten. That helps us know where each song stands.

I find it interesting that you have put Te Puku o Te Ika in last place. I put it in first place! I really liked how they sang with a lot of emotion and I prefer songs without actions. Isn't it funny how personal preferences work? :)

I look forward to reading more of your blog over the summer.
Cheers,
Ruby.

Post a Comment