Pages

Tuesday 26 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 3 Activity 1

Activity 1: Dealing with Stress
In New Zealand, many people lost their jobs during this decade. Experts predict that as much as 30% of the population was unemployed. It was a very stressful time for families.

Sadly, many of us still experience stress in our lives to this day. When I feel stressed I try to go for a walk or pop into my local gym for a quick workout. Exercise makes me feel better. What about you?

On your blog, please tell us what you do when you want to relax or de-stress. Do you read a favourite book, watch a favourite television show or talk to someone special?  What are your tips for dealing with stress?
____________________________________________________

When I want to relax or de-stress, I like to write on my journal or read a book. My tips on relaxing is doing something calm and peaceful For Example: Reading,Writing, or even listening to music, however just keep calm.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bonjour Sarah
You really know how to calm down.... Which one really helps you calm down the most??

Unknown said...

Hey Sarah
I can really see the all of the hard work that you have put into this activity. I also am doing the summer learning journey on my blog. What was your favrioute part about this activity? Why?

Nicky Bloy said...

Hi Sarah!

This is a great list of relaxation and de-stressing tips! I also like to write in my journal as it is a way to get your thoughts out of your mind and onto paper so you can then relax. Making sure you are calm and peaceful is a great tip, too.

Thanks for sharing, Sarah!

Nicky :)

Post a Comment