Pages

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 3 Day 3 Activity 2

Activity 2: Bell Bottom Pants


Fashion in the 1970s was quite unique. Take a look at the pictures of a ‘typical’ 1970s outfit and tell us, on your blog, two things that you like about 1970s fashion and two things that you don’t like about the fashion of the day. I am not a huge fan of the patterned pants. What about you?

Things I like:
  1. I love their shoes it really brings out their dress, and I love how the men wore colourful t-shirts.
Things I dislike:
  1. I Dislike their hair styles, and I also dislike the patterns that are on their outfits. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah
Well done for completing this active.

Cia said...

Konichiwa Sarah,
my name is Cia. I am a Ako Hiko Summer Learning Journey commentator who will be working with various bloggers over the summer break.

You’ve included two likes and dislikes about the clothing style from the 1970s, well done. Perhaps next time you could include other picture of the fashion sense back then, have you thought about what children wore in the 1970s? Maybe you could do some research.. Do you think there will be any similarities with clothes kids wear today?

I like that the men were bold with their patterned pants, I’m not a fan of the bell bottom style though.. The chunky shoes women and men wore in the 1970s were pretty out there and I like that they experimented with lots of colour. Of course I prefer my style now, but I these are things I appreciate about that era.

I look forward to reading more of your posts, stay safe in the wet weather!

Toe feiloa’i fo’i ('See you again' in Samoan),

Cia.

Post a Comment