Pages

Monday 7 November 2016

The lion and the Mouse


Image result for the lion and the mouseOne hot blazing day there was once an enormous lion sleeping in a cave all hot and tired. Suddenly a slight mouse came along looking at a mysterious cave. Then he saw a vicious lion sleeping peacefully in the middle of the cave. The little mouse ran inside and started playing around on the lion. The mouse jumped on his paw,jumped on his nose but all of a sudden the lion woke up. As the lion woke up the mouse was terrified,however the lion captured the mouse under his paw. “let me go,Let me go” screamed the mouse. Why did you wake me up? The mouse was speech less but he said, “Don’t Kill me” said the little mouse so scared I just wanted to see what it looked liked in your cave. “Please don’t kill me” “please let me go” and someday I will help you. Hahahahah! Laughed the lion, oh you pointless mouse. I am the king of all animals and you are only  a mouse so I don’t know how you can help me although you're too little to eat so I am going to let you go.Oh thank you lion if you are ever in trouble just call me. Oh run away said the lion as he laughed and laughed. The mouse went speeding to his mother back into the forest. A few days later the mouse heard a roar,a lion’s roar said the mouse then he heard it again.That’s the lion who capture me in his cave and now he is calling for help. He must be in trouble I’ll go and see if he needs my help. The mouse ran and ran looking around for the lion. At last the mouse found the lion caught in a trapper's net. Shh said the mouse the people might hear you and will try to kill you so I would try to get you out. How could you help I am the king of all animals and you're only a mouse. I am only a mouse but I can gnaw through the net. The mouse gnawed and gnawed until the net could set the lion free. Oh you clever mouse he said. Thank you said the lion, I will never laugh at you again.




3 comments:

Anna said...

Hi Sarah,

It's me Anna, and you might not remember me. But I go to the same church as you which is called the Saineha Ward. Also I really liked your writing it is so cool and amazing because you used good words in your story and that gives your story a lot of detail. I wish I can write like that. And some feed back about your story is that you should do paragraphs instead of one whole big paragraphs, and remember that each paragraph has to have one main idea happening. Hope I see you next Sunday at church. Keep up the great work in class!! Here is a link to my blog: http://pesannav.blogspot.co.nz/search?updated-min=2016-01-01T00:00:00%2B13:00&updated-max=2017-01-01T00:00:00%2B13:00&max-results=50

From: Anna

Anna said...

Copy and paste the link I have gave you

sarah Glen Innes School said...

Thank you Anna so much for commenting on mine, however your bogs are amazing they are interesting to read and also funny to. Keep up the good work.

Post a Comment