Pages

Monday 26 February 2018

Rags to Riches

Today for the middle block my group and I did a inference game. We did pretty well, as you can see we did complete it and won $1,000,00, however not in real life. All you have to do is answer 15 questions and every right answer you get the more money you get, but if you get it wrong then you have to start all over again with $200. My group and I really found this hard because we had to start again a lot of times but we did it and will improve more next time. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah

I really enjoyed that way you explain the task. Playing this game had me intest t I understand, but I realise that it is good because it pushes me to learn what I need to know. I am so satisfied by the way you won. I fist time I tried I failed. Thank you for the fantsc post. Looking forward to see your newly post, I will keep myself updated. Once again fantastic post.

-Mafi😊

Unknown said...

MALO E LELEI SARAH,


I really like how you explained how to play for people that don't know how to play. I wonder if you can get 1,000,000 without getting any wrong.

- Indira ❤❤

Unknown said...

Kia Orana

Fantastic work that you have done. Working hard on this is brilliant. What was your favourite part. XX

sarah Glen Innes School said...

Thank you so much Indira,Mafi and Mya for the positive comments I really appreciate it. You guys also did a fantastic ob, Well Done

Unknown said...

Malo E Lelei Sarah,

You did a very good job x I liked the way how you explained it. Keep up the good work. xoxox

Post a Comment