Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 3 Activity 1

Image result for brothers and sisters
I would love to have a big family because there will be more people in the house to help out with cleaning the house, doing the garden, doing the laundry, washing the dishes and even if you are hosting some sort event or celebration in your own home it will be done twice as fast with all your siblings helping and working together with getting the decoration up and preparing with the food. If I had a big family it will be such a blessing because you got a lot of people to talk to and tell them how you feel and they will help you out. When you are in danger and even in trouble all of them are there for you.

Image result for family

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Bonjour Sarah
Outstanding work!!! You and I have the same way of thinking for having a big family. Things can be done way faster. If you had a big family, what would be your family movie?? My family movie is High School Musical or Toy story..

Nicky Bloy said...

Hi Sarah!

Fantastic job with this activity. It's lovely to hear such a positive opinion on having a big family! Do you come from a big family? I know that Tongan's place value in having a big family with everyone helping out, doing their bit and enjoying each other's company. I 100% agree that family is one of life's greatest blessings - they are there for you in both the good and bad times and you know you always have someone to help and talk to.

I'd love to hear more about your family :)

You're doing an awesome job Sarah!

Nicky

jolie said...

Kia Ora Sarah

Wonderful work!! I love how you like to have a big family. For me this is the best one ive seen yet.

Keep up the great work :)

sarah Glen Innes School said...

Thank you so much Jolie for your positive comment.

sarah Glen Innes School said...

Thank you so much vedel enjoy your holiday.

sarah Glen Innes School said...

Hi Nicky!
Thank you so much for the positive comment my family is the best and I know your family is your top priority. Do you have a big family?

Nicky Bloy said...

Hey Sarah,

They are! No, I don't have a big family, just mum, dad, me and my big brother. However, I do have lots of aunties, uncles and cousins - I think about 40 or so cousins in total.

Nicky :)

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah. You have produced an amazing blog post. I'm Lauren and I'm from Hornby High. I'm also doing the Summer Learning Journey. I never thought about the positives of having a large family. I always thought that they can be annoying at times. Any way, outstanding work!

Unknown said...

Hey Sarah
I can really see the all of the hard work that you have put into this activity. I also am doing the summer learning journey on my blog. What was your favrioute part about this activity? Why?
Hope you have a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Post a Comment