Pages

Thursday 21 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Day 5 Activity 2

Take a tour along the Waitangi River



 Exploring the small semi formal garden that is surrounding the treaty house


The shoreline provides continuously changing panorama of the bay where Sailors, Warriors, and settlers arriving in New Zealand. 


In my opinion I think my favourite thing to do there is Taking a tour along the Waitangi River. I have been to the Treaty house, but I was only able to take a look at the outside, however hearing about this tour along the Waitangi River sounds amazing.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sarah
Theses sound like some very fun activities to do at Waitangi.. Did you find this activity hard to complete??

Mataio said...

Hi Sarah,
Great work those are all fun activities to do. I think you can add a blurb to tell what you had to do or how you had to do it. Did you like this task?

Great Work Sarah!

Unknown said...

Hey Sarah
I can really see the all of the hard work that you have put into this activity. I also am doing the summer learning journey on my blog. What was your favrioute part about this activity? Why?
Hope you have a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Ruby SLJ said...

Hi Sarah,

Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team! It's great to be reading another one of your activities. Keep it up!

There are lots of fun things to do in Waitangi, aren't there! I didn't know that you could take tours along the river but I think that sounds like a lot of fun.

It's great that you have been to Waitangi before. I've been a few times as well and always enjoy learning some more about Aotearoa's history. One of my favourite things to do is to walk around the Treaty House and explore all the history in there. You should go back one day and explore the house! I think you'd have a lot of fun.

What did you think was the best part about Waitangi when you visited there?

I look forward to reading more of your blog over the summer.
Cheers,
Ruby.

Post a Comment