Pages

Tuesday 26 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 3 Bonus activity

Bonus Activity: Paying it Forward

In the mid-1930s, things began to change for the better in New Zealand. More people were able to find work and receive a steady paycheck. They were still careful, however, with their money and rarely, if ever, bought treats or gifts for one another.

Imagine that you were able to travel back in time to visit a family in the 1930s. What special gifts or treats would you like to bring with you? I would likely bring blocks of Whittaker’s chocolate, bags of Jet Planes and Pineapple Lumps, healthy food snacks, clothing, and games for the children. What about you?
______________________________________________________

Well my trip back to the 1930's I will obviously bring numerous of stuff. First of all I will bring them nice clothes for all kids to Adults. Second I will bring them a lot candy for them to eat. Thirdly I will bring them some blankets and pillows. The I will bring them some healthy snacks or food for them to eat, and lastly I will bring them some money.

2 comments:

Willy L. said...

G'day Sarah,

As always, a well done post about the activity and your input. I see you've brought a kind of attentive point of view that would surely help the family you're visiting.

Good work as always, keep it up!
-Willy

Unknown said...

Hola Sarah
It sounds like you would take quiet some things??? When you do go back to the past, who would you visit and why??

Post a Comment