Pages

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Bonus activity


This is my design of the New Zealand flag. What inspired me to do this sort of design is the Silver fern is actually representing the New Zealand sports team we have in New Zealand for example: The All Blacks and The Silver Ferns. I thought about our current flag and I thought what will suit better with a fern and I thought oh the 4 stars. I always say the 4 red stars are representing the blood that was shed and the lives that were lost at the war, so I think the stars are are really important. This is my design of the New Zealand flag I hope you like it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia ora Sarah,

I really like the design that you have created for the new NZ flag. You have really captured the colours and the symbols that represent this awesome country that we call home. Thanks for also providing us with a good explanation for your flag.

Cheers!

Rachel

sarah Glen Innes School said...

Kia ora Rachel

Thank you so much Rachel and I am also glad to call this place our home.

sarah Glen Innes School said...

Kia ora Rachel

Thank you so much Rachel and I am also glad to call this place our home.

Post a Comment