Pages

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Winter learning journey Bonus Activity

The Flag of New Zealand:
To me our Flag represents every Man and Women that went to war and sacrificed their lives for our country and also for the people who didn't make it back to their home land.

To me our flag represents the blood that was shed and the lives that were lost in that war with love and gratitude.

To me our flag represents us human beings respecting our tradition and us Kiwi's should always set an example for the young ones for them to grow with strength and love.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sarah,

I love the ideas behind your flag design. It's so important to recognise this who went before us to fight for our country, and putting it on the flag is a great way to do that!

I'd love to see a picture of your design if you can upload it :)

Nicky

Unknown said...

Oh I just saw you have put it on another post! It looks great :)

Nicky

Post a Comment