Pages

Saturday 22 July 2017

I LOVE THE WINTER LEARNING JOURNEY

I LOVE THE WINTER LEARNING JOURNEY

It was such an amazing opportunity to do this program and I know that my Brain has grown with a lot of Knowledge. I will work much more harder next term to achieve my goal  on where I am expose to be at the end of the year. I worked really hard on this program and I literally can't wait for the next Winter Learning Journey. I love how we are doing the activities on our loving home island NZ. We are so lucky to call this place HOME!. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia ora Sarah,

I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed the Winter Learning Journey programme! We loved having you as part of our blogging team. Both Nicky and I read all of your posts and we thought that you did a great job with the journey. We hope that you will continue to work hard through the rest of the year and I'll look forward to seeing you when I come into Glen Innes next Friday to hand out the certificates and prizes for the Winter Learning Journey programme.

Cheers,
Rachel :)

sarah Glen Innes School said...

Kia ora Rachel I am so glad to be apart of this program and also apart of the blogging team. I cannot wait for the next Winter Learning Journey. I just want to thank you so much.

Unknown said...

Kia ora Sarah,

That is so great to hear! I have had a wonderful time blogging with you this holiday. I can't wait for the summer to come so that we can do it again as part of the Summer Learning Journey programme.

See you on Friday :)

Rachel

sarah Glen Innes School said...

Kia ora Rachel

I know this is a bright idea to do during the summer and I would love to do more.
See you on Friday.

sarah Glen Innes School said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment