Pages

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Day #5: One Step at a Time…

It was a cold freezing night and I was lost in the middle of the woods. I had no idea what to do except to be frightened on what will ever happen to me. I never knew that my family can just disappear like that I wonder what I will do. I looked around and it was just Native trees, Native birds, bushes, and a lot of bark. I settled down under a huge Kowhai Tree which I thought I can settle down and just make my way home the next morning. I created a fire out of wood and I felt tired so I closed my eyes gently and laid my head on the cold bark. I woke up the next morning and heard somebody whisper in my ear WAKE UP!. I woke up all scared and afraid because I assumed that some sort of wolf was going to attack me, but I looked around and it was my family. I cried tears of joy on how happy I was to see them. We walked slowly to the car and went back home happily. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Sarah!

This is a really nice story! But I want to know.. How did you get lost in the first place? Did you wander away from your family?

Nicky :)

Post a Comment