Pages

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey Day 1 Activity 2

Rangitoto: 

The reason why I picked Rangitoto it's because it's a beautiful volcano and it is an wonderful island to explore and to be adventurous to learn more about the island
Auckland Memorial Museum
The reason why I choose the Auckland Memorial Muesuem because I think it is important to learn more about our history and also for the  people that has fought for our country. 
Mission Bay
The reason why I choose Mission bay is because that is a place where you can just relax go for a Run,Swim or even for lunch or dinner. Mission bay is just a place of happiness.
Auckland Domain
The reason why I choose the Auckland Domain because it is one of the most oldest parks and I think it is amazing there. It is one of those places that is breathtaking and which is is enjoyable for families and friends.
Auckland Zoo
The reason why I choose the Auckland Zoo is because young children will love to discover new animals and new creatures that they have never seen before and the fun part is feeding the animals.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah!

I love that you shared your reasons for choosing each of these places. My favourite is definitely going for a walk down Mission Bay with friends... We never forget to get some Kiwiyo beforehand though!

Great work!

Nicky :)

Post a Comment